I'm still alive. No really, I am.

0

I know it seems like I've dropped off the face of the planet. I haven't, really. I just started letting Tony Horton and his P90X begin torturing me every night. And lemme tell you, after wrangling my monsters angels all day and then spending an hour playing Jedi mind tricks on myself that I can do a pull up if I try hard enough, there is just no time for hobbies. Though I did clean up my sewing desk last week when guests came for the weekend, and I got to lovingly touch all my beautiful fabrics and tell them I haven't forgotten them... I'll be back for them soon.

My black and white quilts are coming along, but frankly I got tired of looking at them. I love them dearly - I do - but I cut a few things short and am getting tired of dropping money all over the place on them. I think I've spent about $250 so far on them... and my husband is starting to look warily on this fabric addiction of mine, so I'm laying low on the JoAnn trips for now.

I DID however, accomplish something - I'll introduce you to Stella in the next few days. I bought her for $15 from a friend, and after a little TLC I think she looks like a million bucks.

Hmmm... I hear noises coming from upstairs. I'm going to ignore the little voice in my head that tells me I probably don't want to know what's going on. Ta ta for now friends - hope you're having a great week!

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment