Guest room quilts

0

I'm finally getting started on my guest room quilts - yay! I've been planning these for months, ya'll. No really - Illustrator is saying "GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!" Yep, you heard me - I design in Adobe Illustrator. Maybe it's not the absolute best method, but I'm a graphic designer and it's what I know.

And because I'm into letting you all see my down-and-dirty behind-the-scenes work, here's the pattern I've created that I'm working with:



I plan to have a double-sided quilt: One side with white background and one side with black. It's most definitely a work in progress, and we'll see soon enough whether or not I've bitten off more than I can chew. And I'm still missing all the super cute Michael Miller fabrics seen here. We'll see if they all end up being designer fabrics or if I just pull some fat quarters out from Joann's. I love me some Michael Miller, but $10 a yard may not be in the cards right now.

It's time for me to hit the cutting mat running!

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment